About

Originally established in 1959 by Doug Stokes and Leo Renk in Subacio, Stokes and Renk Car Craft moved in 2001 to O’Connor to meet growing customer demand and to update and upgrade their workshop. Eddie worked for Doug and Leo in the 70’s as a panel beater after he completed his apprenticeship.After working for Doug and Leo for all those years, Eddie eventually purchased the business in 1990. Today Eddie has 9 staff working for him, including his daughter in reception. Eddie believes very strongly in the importance of education and proper training. Since 1990 Eddie has trained over 60 apprentices which have won awards in Western Australia and Australasia.